Saturday 11 July 2015

Sunday 21st June 2015

Warhammer 40K

Mark (Chaos Marines) Vs Me (Eldar)
1200 points

 Mark wanted to try out his new Chaos army and so  faced him with my Eldar, as I wanted to try my new Crimson Hunter.

We used objectives and tactical cards to play a game.

It was a close game, but thanks to my Wraith Knights and Crimson hunter,  I came out 10 - 6 wiuner.

If my flyer had come on first and Mark had the chance to fly behind mine, whole outcome might have been different.

A big surprise was a volley of lucky shots form my Rangers taking out 3 of the 5 Deep Striking Terminators rolling 3 6's to wound giving AP2. However they had revenge when they charged into the Rangers.

Objective Markers





The Armies.


Some pics from the battle.







 And Finally, my Crimson Hunter, with a Harlequin paint job.







No comments:

Post a Comment