Saturday 4 May 2019

Its been too long since my last post, time to try and get back on track.

January 2018

My first taste of Iron Cross
A Desert war game put on at the club (Manchester area Wargames)

I took the British and Bob the German. Really enjoyed my first game and have since bought the rules and a couple of my own armies, but more another day.

All figures are 1/72 (20mm) of various makes.

British won the day by seizing the most buildings.






On the same night my son Mark started his DofE Silver Skills by playing/painting 40k

Some pics of his games against his assessor and the club president.






And finally for January we played a game of Check Your 6, this was another one of sets of rules and figures purchased a while ago. Played a participation game at Triples 2011, the game was Vietnam war and you got a model of what you shot down. I downed a B-52 but that was a big too big to give away. I got the rules and some planes from same show. 7 years later we had a game.





No comments:

Post a Comment